- Made from thick 12 oz. Dacron Halophil heat holding material keeping your patients warm in the coldest of weather
- Skinned with ripstop nylon
- Consists of three wrap-around "wings" attached to a center section of ripstop that is loosely secured to the bottom of the mattress and on top of the stretcher.
- Wrap-around head pieces
- Foot section extensions
- Velcro sewn side wings for better securement
- Sewn holes allowing mattress hooks to fasten to cot depending on model
- Custom embroidery and company patch placement for great looks
- Durable, stain resistant and bloodborne safe for extra long life
To wash your blanket it is suggested that you use hot water with no bleach. Simple color safe laundry detergent will do. Every dryer is different and often the dryers used by hospitals are set to high heat. We recommend low or no heat drying. For longer lasting blankets, air drying is the best. Remember, the sun fades everything.
JBT is a family owned and operated company based in Fergus Falls, Minnesota. The blankets are cut and constructed by Paramedics and EMTs who use them.
Since 1969, JBT has been keeping patients warm in cold places all around the world.
Call for pricing. Quantity discounts available. Seasonal pricing.
Manager, JBT Associates L.L./L.P.
Phone: (218) 736 2819
Fax: (218) 998 3299